Details: Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope. Gen 2. Illuminated 7.62×39 / 300BLK ACSS CQB Reticle. Model PAC3XAK-GENII-300BO. Includes original box, manual, and all accessories.
Primary Arms’ Description:
The Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope Gen II with ACSS CQB reticle is the lightweight, do-everything scope you’ve been looking for. The low 3X magnification and bright illuminated reticle allow for fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS CQB reticle allows for easy hits on targets out to an impressive 600 yards. For even greater flexibility, the GEN II features a removable spacer to tailor the perfect height for both AR-15 and AK-47 platform rifles. Whether you’re looking for a new scope for competition, hunting, or plinking, why look any further?
- Removable spacer allows the scope to be used on a variety of rifle platforms
- ACSS 7.62×39 / 300BLK CQB reticle has BDC and ranging out to 600 yards with 7.62x39mm or supersonic 300BLK, and BDC to 225 yards with subsonic 300 BLK.
- Fully illuminated reticle is visible even in bright daylight
- Removable M1913 Picatinny top rail for accessories or piggy-backed red dot sights
- Generous 10.3mm exit pupil allows for a bright and forgiving eye box
- 31.5ft field of view at 100 yards provides easier tracking of mobile targets
- 2.7″ – 3.0″ of eye relief
- 1/4 MOA turret clicks are tactile and audible for easy zeroing
- Tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
- Durable Type II hardcoat anodized black finish
- Compatible with standard carry handle mounts
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
Flip-Up Lens Covers, Battery
RKB Armory’s Opinion: “This optic is really nice for this price. 3X magnification is easily usable for both up-close and farther distance.”