Details: Leupold VX-5HD 7-35×56. Model # 173221. Impact 14 Reticle. ¼ MOA Adjustments. This scope is very lightly used, but does not have the original box or manual, so is being sold as, “Well Used.” 34mm Tube. Second Focal Plane.
Leupold’s Description: Built for shooters and hunters alike, the 7-35x56mm brings extreme long-range capabilities into the VX®-5HD family. Its CDS-TZL3 elevation dial takes target-style adjustments to a new level with a push-button locking feature and an easy-to-read revolution indicator. Combined with our intuitive Impact-14 reticle, this scope will help you push your long-range shooting to new limits.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry-leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field.
As the lightest, most rugged 5:1 riflescope in its class, your VX-5HD will never slow you down. It’s 100% waterproof and fogproof. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
Impact-14 MOA Reticle:
- Patented Leupold® design
- Incorporates the MOA measurement system, with a grid style pattern
- Features 1 MOA hash marks on horizontal and vertical posts
- Wind hold dots are spaced 2 MOA apart
- Every fourth line is numbered with the MOA value for quick reference points
- Vertical grid extends down to 14 MOA
- Makes initial and follow up shots straightforward with multiple well-defined aiming points
- 1 MOA is approximately 1 inch at 100 yards
- Intended to be used on highest magnification in rear (second) focal plane scope
RKB Armory’s Opinion: This scope has a lot of desirable features: A great reticle, all the magnification you need, and the Leupold name. The elevation turret is innovative and well-executed, because you can easily see how many revolutions you have dialed.