Details: Leupold VX-5HD 7-35×56. Model # 173221. Impact 14 Reticle. ¼ MOA Adjustments.This scope is very lightly used, but does not have the original box or manual, so is being sold as, “Well Used.” 34mm Tube. Second Focal Plane.
Leupold’s Description: Built for shooters and hunters alike, the 7-35x56mm brings extreme long-range capabilities into the VX®-5HD family. Its CDS-TZL3 elevation dial takes target-style adjustments to a new level with a push-button locking feature and an easy-to-read revolution indicator. Combined with our intuitive Impact-14 reticle, this scope will help you push your long-range shooting to new limits.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field.
As the lightest, most rugged 5:1 riflescope in its class, your VX-5HD will never slow you down. It’s 100% waterproof and fogproof. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
Impact-14 MOA Reticle
- Patented Leupold® design
- Incorporates the MOA measurement system, with a grid style pattern
- Features 1 MOA hash marks on horizontal and vertical posts
- Wind hold dots are spaced 2 MOA apart
- Every fourth line is numbered with the MOA value for quick reference points
- Vertical grid extends down to 14 MOA
- Makes initial and follow up shots straightforward with multiple well-defined aiming points
- 1 MOA is approximately 1 inch at 100 yards
- Intended to be used on highest magnification in rear (second) focal plane scope
RKB Armory’s Opinion: This scope has a lot of desirable features: A great reticle, all the magnification you need, and the Leupold name. The elevation turret is innovative and well-executed, because you can easily see how many revolutions you have dialed.