Details: Aimpoint Micro T-2 with Larue Tactical LT661 Short Quick Detach Mount. Includes original packaging, manual, Aimpoint and Larue adjustment tools.
Aimpoint’s Description: The Aimpoint® Micro T-2 red dot optic was designed for users who require an extremely rugged, lightweight, and compact sight. The Micro T-2™ optic has unmatched optical clarity and can withstand the physical abuse necessary for demanding end-users. New innovative lenses with cutting-edge reflective coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA dot. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one CR2032 battery on setting 8.
The Micro T-2 optic features recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the Micro T-2 sight. This optic is sold without a mount. A wide variety of Aimpoint Micro mounts are available through the Official Aimpoint store.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 8
- Battery type: CR2032 battery (included)
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 12 brightness settings: 1 off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 3.0 oz / 84 g (sight only)
Larue’s Description: LaRue Tactical Aimpoint Micro QD Mounts
One of our most popular series of mounts. Our LT660 (for the T-1/T-2 and H-1/H-2) come in three different heights, as listed below. …. Like all LaRue mounts, they are precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and matt black anodized to provide a durable non-reflective surface finish. The locking LaRue Speed Lever provides outstanding return to zero; the optic can be removed, and replaced, without loss of zero. Guaranteed.
Each mount comes complete with replacement mounting screws with wrench, QD adjustment wrench, vial of blue Locktite and Instructions.
Short Shotgun, PS90 & AK (LT661)
QD Mount for Aimpoint Micro Sight. Gets the Micro down low to use on Shotguns, PS90’s and AK’s
RKB Armory’s Opinion: The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is the best of the best red dot. This even includes a nice quick-detach mount, so you can’t go wrong.