- Aimpoint Comp M5. Model 200320. 2 MOA. Includes original box, manual, Aimpoint micro tool.
- Larue LT660. Provides lower ⅓ co-witness. Includes original package and Larue wrench.
The Aimpoint® CompM5 is a compact, lightweight, and extremely rugged red dot optic in the Comp™ series of sights. The CompM5™ sight was designed to take up minimal space on the weapon platform while still offering extreme ruggedness and durability. The unmatched optical clarity and ability to withstand the demands of professional end-users is why the CompM5 is currently used and trusted by top tier end users throughout the free world.
New innovative lenses with cutting-edge reflective coatings, radically improve the shape of the 2 MOA dot. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one AAA battery on setting 7. The CompM5 sight has a high battery compartment while the CompM5s™ has a low battery compartment.
The CompM5 optic features recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the CompM5 sight. This optic is sold without a mount. A wide variety of Aimpoint Micro mounts are available through the Official Aimpoint store.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 7
- Battery type: AAA battery (included)
- High battery compartment
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 10 brightness settings: 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 5.2 oz / 148 g (sight only)
RKB Armory’s Opinion: This combination is absolutely top-notch! The dependability and quality of Aimpoint and Larue, and the convenience of a AAA battery make this tough to beat. Also, you’re getting a great price.