Browse Our Large Collection of Leupold Scopes and Optics
Since 1907, Leupold & Stevens® has been making high-quality scopes and optics for hunters and shooters everywhere. The company was founded by Fred Leupold and his brother-in-law Adam Volpel. They specialized in repairing survey equipment.
Over the years, Leupold has manufactured a variety of products, from water level recorders to surveying equipment. Leupold first started making rifle scopes after World War II when Marcus Leupold failed to shoot a deer with his rifle. His scope fogged up and the deer escaped his mark.
The products Leupold designs and manufacturers today may be different than what the company was founded on, but that’s because the team behind Leupold’s products are innovators. Throughout the years, they’ve continually improved upon the scopes and optics they offer their customers. Due to their experience in the field, they continually deliver exceptional products.
High Performance and Superior Craftsmanship
Leupold has invented much of the riflescope technology that you find on the market these days, from fog-proof optics to the Duplex® reticle. The company continues to innovate, working tirelessly to create high-quality products for its customers.
- Scratch-Resistant Lenses: Added durability that’s above industry standards
- Twilight Max HD: Unbelievable image quality, even in the harshest lighting conditions
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Maximize ambient light in low-light conditions
- Glare management that eliminates image wash-out that’s created by stray light
- Motion Sensor Technology: Extend your battery life by shutting off your illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity
- True Ballistic Range: Get an accurate range on your target
- Trophy Scale: Accurately measure the height or width of an animal’s rack
- Custom Dial System: Simplify longer shots by getting rid of the need for ballistic calculations
Custom First-Shot Accuracy
Leupold’s Custom Dial System® makes shooting long-range targets a snap with our proprietary technology. Turn the dial to match your range, aim, and squeeze the trigger. With Leupold’s dial and a bit of practice, you can shoot more accurately and farther than you did before.
Some additional features include:
- Precision click adjustments so you can accurately zone
- Get back to zero with the Zero Stop
- Change your dial easily for different loads
Make Your Shot with Leupold Reticles
Your reticle’s job is to ensure you accurately shoot your target. Leupold uses those sole criteria to judge every reticle they’ve designed and produced. A long-range riflescope is designed to shoot at long-range. Easily adjust the distance you’re shooting to ensure you nail your target every time.
Shop Our Selection of Leupold Optics and Scopes
At RKB Armory, we understand the value of high-quality parts and accessories to enhance our firearms. Whether you’re looking to buy a new product or would like to sell something of your own that’s gently used, we can help.
We’re committed to selling high-performance and quality products to our customers. If you’re looking for something on our website and can’t find it, no problem. Reach out to our customer service team today and we’ll help you find what you’re looking for.