Details: Sig Sauer TANGO6T 1-6×24. Model SOT61230. Illuminated FL-6 Hellfire Reticle. 0.2 MRAD adjustments. Includes original box, manual, throw lever, lens pen, and battery. 30mm tube. Second Focal Plane.
Sig’s Description: Selected by the U.S. Army for both the Squad Designated Marksman Rifle System and for U.S. Special Forces, the TANGO6T is available in the commercial market. Designed for today’s common MSR/AR and bolt action platforms, this scope is the ideal solution for CQB / mid-range tactical engagements, 3 Gun competitions and hunting. The TANGO6T is complete with our HDX optical system for extreme clarity and low-light performance, HellFire fiber optic and glass-etched illuminated reticles, and first or second focal plane designs.
– HDX™ optics extra-low dispersion glass (ED) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry-leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation
– 6x Super-Zoom Advanced Optical System
– Fast Focus Eyepiece
– Night Vision (NV) Illuminated reticle settings with locking illumination dial
– Laser engraved mounting line to align riflescope to scope rings
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-8 rated for complete and continuous immersion at 20 meters ) and fog-proof performance
– Power selector ring throw lever included with all models
– Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.
– Assembled in SIG SAUER optics factory in Wilsonville, Oregon, USA
RKB Armory’s Opinion: This is one of the few LPVOs that has a daylight-bright reticle. Combine that with innovative features, such as the mounting alignment lines, and the high visibility magnification adjustment ring, and you have a very high-quality scope. The optic quality is equally impressive.