Details: Romeo Zero 1×24. Model SOR01300. 3 MOA. No box. Includes manual, 4 mounting screws, two mounting plates, Allen wrench. This would be considered, “Like New in Box,” but there is no box, so it is being sold as, “Well Used.”
Sig Sauer’s Description: The fastest, most accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight – the ROMEOZero™ has been optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles. The sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade™ textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer lens system. The ROMEOZero enables rapid target acquisition in an everyday carry package at an iron sight price.
ROMEO ZERO is Compatible With:
– Direct mount to P365XL
– Shield RMS-c footprint
– J-Point footprint
Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
– SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
– WeaponsGrade™ Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry, and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
– Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look
– 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– Parallax free
– Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
– 10-year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
– Assembled in USA
RKB Armory Opinion: “This optic is so light that it is amazing. Additionally, the polymer feels completely solid, not flexible at all. This would be terrific for a concealed pistol.”