Details: Primary Arms PLx 6-30×56 FFP. Model 610077. Illuminated MIL-DOT Reticle. Includes original box, manual, sunshade, and flip up lens caps.
Primary Arms’s Description: The PLx rifle scopes are our flagship scopes manufactured and assembled in Japan with superior glass clarity and the best materials available. The advanced yet intuitive scope body features maximize the capability of the latest ACSS reticle found inside. Our PLx line stands toe-to-toe with leading low power variable and precision scopes offered by other brands.
The PLx5 6-30x56mm first focal plane rifle scope is our premium-grade precision rifle optic, tuned for medium to extreme long-range use on large caliber rifles. With top-of-the-line Japanese glass, high quality materials, and precision engineering, the PLx line is constructed with uncompromising craftsmanship, durability, and optical clarity. Purpose-built for tactical shooting, competition, or hunting, the PLx5 6-30x56mm first focal plane rifle scope is going to be your new go-to optic.
- High quality Japanese glass with enhanced clarity
- First focal plane reticles stay true at every magnification
- Heavy duty, high-strength construction 34mm tube
- Full red reticle illumination is night vision compatible on the lowest settings and daylight bright on the highest
- Precise, tactile, and audible 0.1 MIL click adjustments
- Locking, zero-resettable turrets
- 6-30x magnification range is perfect for shooters who regular reach beyond the 600-yard line
- Waterproof, shock resistant, and fog resistant
- MIL-Dot Reticle provides a wide range of use with different calibers at different ranges
- Durable hardcoat anodized black finish
- Made in Japan
- Protected by our lifetime warranty
- Includes matching sun shade and high-quality Butler Creek flip caps
This 6-30x56mm PLx5 scope is equipped with the first focal plane illuminated MIL-Dot reticle. Properly matched with MIL/MIL turret adjustments, this traditional reticle in use by military forces in almost every country allows shooters to range and find their hold overs without being forced to use caliber specific BDC systems. Each dot is .2 MIL in diameter, meaning the space between the edges of each dot equal to .8 MIL. The center dot floats between the crosshair and measures .08 MIL to ensure your target is not obscured at long distances. The included manual goes into greater depth on the reticle to make sure you take full advantage of its features whether you are hunting or target shooting.
Our advanced reticle designs promote set-and-forget zeroing, but for those who prefer to count their clicks, the Japanese made PLx5 features tactile, audible, and — more importantly — precise and repeatable 0.1 MIL click adjustments. Once zero has been achieved, the finger-adjustable turrets can be easily reset to 0 as well, allowing future adjustments to be readily tracked. To protect your zero, the turrets are locking. Pull out on the turrets to make your adjustments, push in to lock them down and ensure bumps on the range or in a bag won’t throw off your zero.
Whether you’re looking for a workhorse optic for tactical shooting, competition, or out on your next hunt, the uncompromising clarity and quality of our PLx rifle scopes may be exactly what you’re looking for. These remarkable precision scopes will help you dominate from mid-range to beyond the 1,000-yard line. To top it off, this fantastic scope is covered by our lifetime warranty.
RKB Armory’s Opinion: This is an amazing value, for this price. You will be impressed by the super high quality.