Details: Used. DNZ Freedom Reaper 1-Piece Forward Ring Picatinny Rail Mount. 30mm. Medium height. Model 371-FPT. Does not include any attachable accessory rails.
DNZ’s Description: Freedom Reaper offers 1″ mounts, 30MM scope mounts, and 34MM scope mounts. We have standard 1-piece mounts, Forward 1-piece mounts, Forward 1-piece mounts with 45-degree side rail, and 2-piece mounts. We have mounts with two screws per ring, four screws per ring, and six screws per ring. We have to carry handle mounts for 1″ and 30MM scopes that fit into a carry handle. These mounts have a peephole through them so you can see your iron sights.
For the two screws per ring mounts, the ring is .63″ wide. For the four screws per ring mounts, the ring is .80″ wide. For the six screws per ring, the ring is 1.38″ wide. ( 1.38″wide six screw ring is for the Beast Reaper mounts only). 34MM rings are .90″ long and have four screws per ring. MOA mounts are tapered down on the front for long-range shooting. Height will be about .03″ lower on the front ring than a standard straight mount.
All ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. They use a 7/64″ Allen wrench. Straight heights of Picatinny rail mounts from top of rail to centerline of scope tube – medium 1.00″, high 1.19″, X high 1.38″. Normal height is X High on the Freedom Reaper mounts.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet 6061T6 aluminum
- Custom-made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA
RKB Armory’s Opinion: This is an affordable, versatile option for a 30mm scope mount. There are multiple accessories (not included), such as a 45-degree offset rail, that make it easy to attach an offset red dot.