Details: Aimpoint Comp M2. No box or manual. Includes Vortex Cantilever Mount.
This product is no longer manufactured.
Service is still provided.
First introduced in 2000, nearly 300.000 CompM2 sights are now in use by many Armed Forces including elite Special Forces worldwide.
The CompM2, also known as the M68/CCO (when used by U.S. forces), is the standard sight for the U.S. Army, the U.S. Air Force, and the armed forces of many NATO countries.
The CompM2 is ready for use around the clock due to its compatibility with all generations of night vision devices (NVD)
When the CompM2 was released, it became the benchmark against which all other combat optics are measured. While primarily utilized by armed forces, the CompM2 is also available to hunters and sport shooters who want a professional-grade sight.
Holds up under the roughest physical handling and can withstand the most severe weather conditions and temperatures
Completely submersible and will withstand pressures up to 2.5 atmospheres allowing it to be taken up to 80 feet (25 meters) underwater.
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- CET technology allows up to 10,000 hours of daytime operation on one battery
- 100,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Unequaled light transmission
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Standard CQB sight for Special Forces worldwide
- CompM2 – M68/CCO is the standard sight for the U.S. Army and the U.S. Air Force
RKB Armory’s Opinion: This optic is still excellent, even though it has been discontinued. If there’s a difference between this and the very popular Aimpoint PRO, I can’t find it. This also includes a perfectly good mount, but would pair perfectly with a LaRue LT129 or LT150.